Save the Date: Understanding PSAT Student Score Reports
January 25, 2022 | 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM | Virtual Student/ Parent Webinar
The College Board Florida Partnership is hosting a student/parent webinar on Tuesday, January 25, 2022, at 6 pm EST. This session will focus on how PSAT scores and reports can provide insightful information about individual student performance on the assessment, including a predicted SAT score and student progress towards meeting the college readiness benchmark.
Understanding PSAT Student Score Reports
Connecting to the PSAT online score report allow students to:
- Link their College Board account with their Khan Academy account, Khan Academy will use the PSAT score to design a practice plan and practice questions tailored to each student’s strengths.
- Connect to valuable tools for college and career planning.
- Take advantage of scholarship opportunities through Student Search Service.
- Access admission and financial aid information from colleges.
- Access AP Potential to see which AP courses are a good fit.
When: January 25, 2022, from 6-7 PM EST
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. All registrants will receive a recording of the session a few days after its completed. Registration is limited to the first 1000 participants.