Parent and students please take note of our schedule change policy.
Classes may be changed for only one of the following reasons:
- Has not met the prerequisite
- Already took the class and earned credit in it
- Class is not reflective of the student's academic level
- Class needed for graduation
- Documented medical reason
- Schedule needs to coincide with Dual Enrollment schedule
- Student signed up for a virtual class
Schedule Change Form
For schedule change request form, please see your counselor.
Virtual School Application
Virtual School is offered in several formats: Seminole County Virtual School (SCVS) is designed for students who are looking for a virtual course during their regular (seven period) day, as an additional course after school, or as a summer class.
To learn how to register, visit the SCVS website.